Job Openings – Analyst
Private Lender – Utah
Posting Date: May 1, 2023
About the Company
Indicate Capital is a private real estate lender based in Denver, CO that provides financing for commercial and residential real estate investors and owner operators in Colorado, Utah and Tennessee (Nashville). The company exists to fund new opportunities, to help grow businesses, and shape local communities. Indicate values a dynamic and enjoyable company culture with a “work hard, play hard” approach. Being a small firm, every member of the team plays a very important role in the daily operation.
About the Job
Indicate Capital has an open position for a real estate analyst based out of the Salt Lake City office. The full-time position plays an integral part in underwriting and modeling of all real estate loans as well as working with the Principals and Managing Director in analysis of the loan portfolio. The position requires strong analytical skills and the willingness to learn the investment real estate industry. In this role, the candidate will work directly with the Loan Originators to accurately structure and value loan opportunities and the underlying real estate collateral. The position is very fast-paced and detail oriented. Compensation will be a salary plus bonus structure commensurate with experience.
- Responsible underwriting and analyzing debt originations across both commercial and residential real estate
- Create and oversee Excel models including collateral valuation, cash flow projections, sources and uses, project budgets, rent rolls, historical operating statements, rent comps, sales comps, lease expiration schedules, amortization schedules, etc
- Assist with loan asset management throughout the loan term where needed, including property financial statement analysis, investor reporting and property inspections
- Perform internal and external ad hoc reporting, pipeline tracking and provide systems database support
- Research and report on the latest market trends, both micro and macro, as it relates to the Company’s projects and operations
- Support annual and long-range strategic planning process at the property and fund level
- Perform and/or assist with special projects as needed by management
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in real estate, finance, economics, or another business discipline.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling, MS Excel skills are required.
- 2+ years of analytical experience in commercial or residential real estate debt investments preferred
- Excellent research, analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail – output is consistently accurate, thorough, and completed within deadlines
- Self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to create comprehensive reports, memo, and investment summaries (MS Office)
Resources & Benefits
Resources and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply, please send email and cover letter to [email protected]. More information on the Company can be found at www.IndicateCapital.com.