Transaction Coordinator – Denver, Colorado
Position Title: Transaction Coordinator
Position Type: Full-Time; Exempt
Reports to: Transaction Manager
Date: September 2022
Indicate Capital is a Denver-based private capital lender that focuses on issuing debt on commercial and residential real estate in Colorado and Utah.
We believe there is a better way to find funding and investment solutions outside of the confines of traditional banking institutions.
Indicate Capital was founded on the singular purpose – to fund possibility for our borrowers. The way we see it, we are here to help grow businesses, to fund bold new endeavors, and create confidence through financial security. This is not just a priority, it is a promise.
Indicate Capital is where private lending meets opportunity.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are growing, and, as a result, we are looking to add a member to our team in Denver. The new role will be focused on managing our commercial and residential real estate transactions and loan closings for our team. We are a lean team that values working hard and playing even harder. Above all, we value a strong worth ethic, integrity, and honesty. The Transaction Coordinator will have the ability to manage strategic relationships with borrowers and title companies. The job is very fast-paced and demanding, and the right candidate will be detail-oriented and able to multi-task. We have a dynamic and fun culture with flexibility in the work environment.
- Prepare loan documents
- Manage loan closing process
- Communicate with borrower and title companies throughout loan closing
- Manage pre-closing and post-closing items
- Processing construction draws and inspections
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Assist in various online market efforts
- Assisting Principals with arranging meetings, travel, and scheduling
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Driven and ambitious
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Interest or experience in the real estate and loan closing process
- Basic understanding of title and transaction management
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work experience in finance, accounting, or economics (or related work experience)
- One or more years of real estate transaction experience
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]